Here's where we'll be during the SynBioBeta event:
- Tuesday, October 4 at 2:00 p.m.: We'll be hosting our worshop Gigabase is the New Megabase with a customer panel who will shed light on their unique experiences with Gen9 DNA.
- Noah Helman - Industrial Microbes
- Sam Deutsch - The Joint Genome Institute
- Alexandre Zanghellini - Arzeda
- Karl Schmeider - messagingLAB (Moderator)
- Tuesday, October 4 at 4:20 p.m.: Gen9 Vice President of Research and Development Devin Leake will sit on a panel of experts in DNA data storage capabilities.
- Wednesday, October 5 at 5:20 p.m.: Gen9 President and CEO Kevin Munnelly will kick off the closing reception, sponsored by Gen9.
Be sure to swing by our booth to talk about synthetic biology and DNA synthesis with our team. We'll see you there!